RestorationClick to Get an Estimate
Even if you’re not ready to start your next project, or if you have some questions, give us a call.
Toll Free: 1-844-652-1966
A partial restoration is an excellent approach for customers who heavily drive their vehicles but do not participate in automobile shows. This restoration process involves a variety of options:
- Restore body work and paint
- Refresh but not completely redo the interior
- Upgrade the mechanical system while restoring the existing system
- Upgrade and restore the electrical, cooling and fuel delivery systems
- Restore existing brake, steering and suspension systems with some upgrades made to drivability
- Rebuild or replace the motor and drivetrain
- Replace the engine with a crate motor
- Upgrade the transmission and gearing for a more modern drive experience
Our auto body restoration experts carefully plan and properly complete all body work and fabrication services to ensure excellence. We can also handle collision repair.
We don't send your car somewhere else for auto interior restoration, we have our own upholstry shop in-house, and are the leaders at interior car customization.
Our auto mechanical experts handle everything from a simple tune up to a full custom mechanical upgrade. We provide concise estimates and quality assurance.
The key to a perfect custom car paint job is flawless auto body restoration. Our in-house paint experts meticulously check and re-check your car to ensure a smooth finish.