Get on the road and find some inspiration!
Whether you simply love browsing classic car collections, or you need some inspiration for your own classic car restoration, check out this list of some of America’s best classic car shows and events!
- Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is a tradition that dates back to 1950 and is said to be the world’s premier celebration of the automobile. Not only does it bring the most beautiful and rare cars from around the world, but the event has also raised over $16 million for charity over the years.
- The Elegance at Hershey brings together some of the finest race cars and collector cars of the World War II era. There are a host of events that you don’t want to miss, from The Grand Ascent to the vintage race, all of which support some great causes and charities!
- The Woodward Dream Cruise, which started as a small fundraising event for a soccer field in Ferndale, Michigan, is now the world’s largest one-day automotive event. This event, very fittingly, takes place in Motor City (Detroit, MI), has over 40,000 classic cars on display, and draws over 1 million spectators each and every year!
- The Summerville Dream Machines Open Auto Show takes place each year on the first Saturday of October in the perfect historic setting of downtown Summerville, SC. This event transforms Hutchinson Square into a car lovers dream and is host to a range of family-friendly events.
- The 4th annual Rendzvous Back to Route 66 event will take place on October 8th, 2016, in downtown San Bernardino. This event brings Route 66 to life as owners of custom cars cruise the street, listen to classic tunes and end the day by enjoying the CARtoberfest beer festival!
- The Iola Old Car Show and Swap Meet is a yearly tradition in Iola, Wisconson, where over 100,000 car enthusiasts make their way to this sleepy town of 1,300 people to browse thousands of cars during the course of this 3-day event.
- The Southwest Street Rod Nationals Plus is a 3-day event, held each year in April. This is just one of over ten events sponsored by the National Street Rod Association, which alone brings over 1,7000 vintage cars to the streets of Oklahoma City.
Ready to get your car in show-worthy condition? Contact us today and you’ll be on your way to displaying your own car in a future automotive celebration!