Click to Get an Estimate
Even if you’re not ready to start your next project, or if you have some questions, give us a call.
Toll Free: 1-844-652-1966
The paint department is the final step in your vehicle’s restoration process. The lead painter conducts the last vehicle inspection prior to painting. This includes a full wet-down inspection which is done to reveal any fine ripples and imperfections that may remain even after the detailed sanding completion.
Our paint process includes:
- The vehicle is re-primed and sanded.
- We clean and mask the vehicle.
- The body is then painted and cleared.
- The painter and production manager inspect the paint.
- Final wet sanding and buff are completed.
We provide unique paint alternatives such as:
- Straightforward paint applications
- A variety of flame or stripe applications
- Heavy metallic and chrome allusion paints applications
- Vehicle identifications and insignias which can be painted on prior to the clear coat applications.
Our auto body restoration experts carefully plan and properly complete all body work and fabrication services to ensure excellence. We can also handle collision repair.
We don't send your car somewhere else for auto interior restoration, we have our own upholstry shop in-house, and are the leaders at interior car customization.
Our auto mechanical experts handle everything from a simple tune up to a full custom mechanical upgrade. We provide concise estimates and quality assurance.
The key to a perfect custom car paint job is flawless auto body restoration. Our in-house paint experts meticulously check and re-check your car to ensure a smooth finish.