RestorationClick to Get an Estimate
Even if you’re not ready to start your next project, or if you have some questions, give us a call.
Toll Free: 1-844-652-1966
A full auto restoration entails completely disassembling the vehicle and restoring each and every part and system. This process limits ongoing maintenance and future restoration situations.
A full auto restoration primarily includes:
- Disassemble and catalog every piece on vehicle
- Pull body off frame (optional)
- Media blast and restore frame (optional)
- Media blast or mechanically/chemically strip vehicle
- Metal repairs of all rust
- Replace or replate all trim
- Completely smooth out body of all waves and dents
- Etch prime and seal vehicle after stripping
- High build primer after body work
- Block sand entire vehicle
- Paint and clear vehicle includes all jambs, under hood and under deck lid
- Sand and buff
- Undercoat vehicle
- Rebuild existing mechanical systems or replace systems
- Upgrade brake, steering and suspension systems
- Rebuild engine or replace with a crate motor
- Upgrade transmission and gearing for a smoother ride
- Replace seat covers, foam and repair springs
- Replace carpet
- Replace headliner
- Restore dash
- Restore door panels
- Replace or restore interior trim
Our auto body restoration experts carefully plan and properly complete all body work and fabrication services to ensure excellence. We can also handle collision repair.
We don't send your car somewhere else for auto interior restoration, we have our own upholstry shop in-house, and are the leaders at interior car customization.
Our auto mechanical experts handle everything from a simple tune up to a full custom mechanical upgrade. We provide concise estimates and quality assurance.
The key to a perfect custom car paint job is flawless auto body restoration. Our in-house paint experts meticulously check and re-check your car to ensure a smooth finish.