& FabricationClick to Get an Estimate
Even if you’re not ready to start your next project, or if you have some questions, give us a call.
Toll Free: 1-844-652-1966
The most critical stage for the custom paint job application is the preparation of the vehicle’s body. This phase must be planned and finished properly in order to achieve excellence. It makes all the difference in our ability to provide the best restoration available in the industry today.
Precision Restorations creates concise body work estimates while utilizing the most reliable sources for all needed parts and materials. Our unique quality assurance process enables us to meet your expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our detailed process involves:
- The vehicle is disassembled, and the parts are inspected and stored.
- The vehicle frame is inspected to determine the extent of repair required for proper body panel fit.
- We carefully remove the vehicle’s paint and old body work manually or with our in-house media blaster to avoid causing additional damage during this process.
- The vehicle is etch primed to protect the bare steel.
- Rust is repaired and dents are removed from the body.
- Floors are repaired or replaced as needed.
- The vehicle is primed and then finished.
- All panels are test fitted and adjusted.
- The vehicle is inspected and sent to our paint department.
Our estimators also provide collision damage repair estimates to handle all required repairs and parts replacements. We work directly with your insurance adjuster to keep your experience as stress-free as possible.
Our auto body restoration experts carefully plan and properly complete all body work and fabrication services to ensure excellence. We can also handle collision repair.Learn More
We don't send your car somewhere else for auto interior restoration, we have our own upholstry shop in-house, and are the leaders at interior car customization.Learn More
Our auto mechanical experts handle everything from a simple tune up to a full custom mechanical upgrade. We provide concise estimates and quality assurance.Learn More
The key to a perfect custom car paint job is flawless auto body restoration. Our in-house paint experts meticulously check and re-check your car to ensure a smooth finish.Learn More